Wellsource has a 10-year vision to offer health education and evidence-based risk analysis, through population management solutions, to 100 million lives across 10 markets. In support of this vision, the Business Sales Executive's goal is to drive new sales of our products across all markets where we're engaged.
- Responsible for generating new business for the company
- Prospect for new business, develop targeted call lists, manage incoming inquiries, conduct effective sales presentations, prepare accurate sales quotations, and convert prospects into new accounts
- Foster the new client’s success with Wellsource by ensuring a successful transition to the Implementation Manager and, following go live, being available to the Account Management team as needed
- Work closely with Marketing to provide industry trends, marketing collateral needs, and new market opportunities
- Help drive product innovation by working with the Product Owner to recommend new products and product features
In light of this primary objective, the Business Developer’s work will be characterized by the following:
- Wellsource values passion. Create leads by prospecting for new clients using all resources available to you.
- Wellsource values excellence. Effectively manage inquiries by calling on them in a timely manner, qualifying them, and converting them into leads as appropriate. Manage leads by conducting thorough and effective fact finds and conduct professional, on-point presentations of Wellsource and our products.
- Wellsource values integrity. Create accurate sales quotes that provide high value to our prospects while maximizing revenue opportunities for Wellsource. Aggressively and professionally pursue open sales quotes to convert them into new business accounts.
- Wellsource values teamwork. Facilitate client success and help ensure on-time site launch by transitioning closed accounts to the Implementation Manager. Ensure ongoing, post-launch client success and high client retention rate by collaborating with Account Management and Client Services teams.
- Wellsource has a 3 year goal to grow revenue by 150%. Forecast monthly and annual revenue projections and engage persuasively with decision makers (including C Level Executives) to achieve goals.
- Wellsource values innovation. Stay up to date on industry trends and target markets' needs and make recommendations to the company as appropriate. Occasionally travel to visit high-value prospects and participate in tradeshows – including setup/teardown of the booth, networking with clients, prospects, and competitors, and serving as the face of Wellsource to the market.
Values, Experience and Abilities
Wellsource's core values are excellence, integrity, passion, innovation, and teamwork. To be a successful Wellsource employee these values must be evident in your work. Because of our size and industry footing you must be a self-starter who thrives in a small business work environment focused on growth. 2-5 years of relevant work experience with a strong emphasis on sales and relationship management is preferred. Strong communication skills in both written and verbal formats, as well as professional telephone etiquette is a must. Proficient computer skills within the Microsoft Office and web-conferencing applications is required, and a solid working knowledge of how to use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to manage and track the sales process. Interpersonally, the ability to be persuasive yet pleasant and passionate yet professional while fostering a positive interaction over the telephone is crucial. The capacity to multi-task while staying organized is essential in this position.